Eummena Academy provides courses for all education stakeholders in different areas, including: (1) Course Creation, (2) Instructional Design, (3) Assessment, (4) Interactive Content, (5) Pedagogical Practice, (6) System Administration, (7) Professional Development.
#Training, #Teaching, #Learning
The AI for Educators is a course for teachers who want to integrate current AI applications in their teaching practice, and educators and trainers in general who want to learn about the basic concepts of AI.
- Date: 17 August 2021
- Duration: 16 Training hours - 2 weeks
- Course leaders: Arjana Blazic and Bart Verswijvel, international digital education experts, instructional designers,
and professional development facilitators.
- AI Fundamentals
- AI in the Classroom
- AI Ethics
- Understand the basic concepts of AI.
- Apply AI tools in the classroom.
- Explore the risks and potentials of AI.
This is a test course that is created for validation purposes.
2. Smowltech's validation
Once installation is finished we will need a test course to be created for validation purposes. A user with teacher role and another with student role should also be created and added to that course for us to access and check that everything works as expected.
After we validate the proper installation, we will send the next steps for you to test our tool.
What you'll learn
- Ethos features
- Explore Architecture of Moodle
- Configuring a Moodle site
- Roles and permissions
- Effectively use Moodle user management
- Manage categories and courses
- User Enrollment methods
- Category and Course Management
- Course settings
- User Enrollment Methods
- Activities and Resources
What you'll learn
- LMS core administrative features
- Explore Moodle architecture
- Configure your Moodle site
- Learn plugin types and their uses
- Effectively use LMS user management and managing cohorts
- Standard Roles and Permissions
- Manage category and course hierarchies
- Enrollment methods and enroll users into tracks & courses
- Moodle Tags
- Learn Moodle core administrative reporting
- Moodle language customization
- Moodle performance optimization
- Hands-on workshop on areas of focus.
- Q &A
This course is a short onboarding course for new Moodle clients. It aims to go over basic admin functionalities and basic course creation tools. After the end of the live session that will be supported through this course, a number of additional resources/reading material will be given to the course participants.
The objective of this course to train new developers in Moodle platform. A course contains helpful links, sample code template and other useful materials.